Main page content
Michael Mensah holds a Master of Science (M.Sc) degree in Landscape Studies from Kwame Nkrumah University of Science and Technology. He also holds a Master of Business Administration (MBA) degree with specialization in Finance from University of Ghana and Wisconsin International University College. He is currently pursuing a PhD in Land Use and Climate Change at the University of Bonn, Germany. He Joined Kwame Nkrumah University of Science and Technology in December 2011.
Ghana Institute of Horticulturists (GhIH)
- Environmental Design
- Climate Change and Land Use
- Gender and Food Security
- Land Tenure and Tenure security
- Landscape and Tourism
Peer Reviewed Journal Publications
- Mensah. M., Fosu–Mensah, B. Y. and Yirenya-Tawiah, D. (2014). Assessing Public Perception of Beach Quality for Ecotourism Development: A Case Study of Kokrobite Beach in the Greater Accra Region, Ghana. Journal of Environment and Earth Science, 4 (11), 58 - 66.
- Mensah. M., Awunyo – Vitor, D. and Asare – Menako, H. (2013). Exchange Rate Volatility and Employment Growth in Ghana’s Manufacturing Sector. International Journal of Business and Social Science. 4(4), 225 – 232.
- Mensah. M., Awunyo – Vitor, and Sey, E. W. (2012). Challenges and Prospects of the Ghana Stock Exchange. Developing Country Studies. 2 (10), 1 - 9.
Department of Architecture
College of Art and Built Environment
Kwame Nkrumah University of Science and Technology, Kumasi-Ghana